Buying 50B SSGP

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Gun, Jul 4, 2014.

Buying 50B SSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 4, 2014 at 4:04 AM
  2. Gun
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2014
    Posts:
    2,535
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    680

    Gun 3 inch pecker
    Banned

    Buying 50B SSGP

    Post offers (EOC/07/PP) or contact gunisgod on skype.

    Brief rep:


     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 4, 2014 at 4:42 AM
  4. C9JT1
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C9JT1 Member
    Banned

    Buying 50B SSGP

    I have 450b stock I can sell 50B for $10 per bil or $3 07 gp per BILL , skype me @ C9jtymer.

    Thanks
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 4, 2014 at 9:32 AM
  6. Burberry London
    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burberry London League of legends god
    Banned

    Buying 50B SSGP

    ^first don't post your skype since there's a 90% chance of getting banned with your ip, second careful usually SSGP costs like 5$/1b
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 4, 2014 at 9:35 AM
  8. Galvanize
    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Posts:
    888
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    471

    Galvanize Selling Awesome Main Accounts - PM Me / Add Skype

    Buying 50B SSGP

    who sells ssgp for $5 per bill? you must have a very cheap seller
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 4, 2014 at 9:43 AM
  10. Burberry London
    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2014
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burberry London League of legends god
    Banned

    Buying 50B SSGP

    Sorry my bad, I mean 12$/bill so yeah I'm pretty sure the other guy is sketchy
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 6, 2014 at 4:33 AM
  12. C9JT1
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C9JT1 Member
    Banned

    Buying 50B SSGP

    I always use a VPN on soulsplit, so they cannot match my IP.

    Secondly, I have no idea where you got the idea of soulsplit gp being $5 per bill.
    Please keep active with the RSPS GP rates if you are going to call someone out on their prices.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 6, 2014 at 4:35 AM
  14. C9JT1
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2014
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C9JT1 Member
    Banned

    Buying 50B SSGP

    I've never seen SSGP hit $12/Bill, i don't know how you can mix up 5 with 12, completely different numbers. But please don't call me sketchy if you don't know what you are talking about, not trying to come off mean but rather blunt.
    Thanks.
     
< Buying BSGP/ SSGP /IKOVGP | BUYING SOULSPLIT COINS FOR EOC or 07 COINS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site