Adblock breaks this site

Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by dodgeball7770, Jul 27, 2011.

  1. dodgeball7770

    dodgeball7770 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    Ok, so one of my friends is looking to buy from someone he trusts, so I told him I could hook him up. He's willing to pay me $1/mil so I need this asap :D . I will be paying via Paypal gift. This does NOT have to be the full 500m in one trade !

    Willing to pay up to .7 or maybe even .8/mil considering the price he's paying me.

    Use this please :)


    MSN:
    OMM/First:
    Amount Selling:
    Price/mil:

    Forgot to have others post vouch's, so I only have the one atm.
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=8494752#post8494752
     
  2. Kodak

    Kodak Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Posts:
    2,210
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    Add me and pm me with your MSN.
     
  3. dodgeball7770

    dodgeball7770 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    This all does NOT have to be one trade, thought I should add that.
     
  4. Arashi

    Arashi Free Middleman
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2011
    Posts:
    1,569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    You can edit your thread you didn't have to post again for that.


    I will sell you gold at .60ea via PlayerAuctions or WU.
     
  5. dodgeball7770

    dodgeball7770 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    Still iso this .
     
  6. dodgeball7770

    dodgeball7770 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    Bumpski
     
  7. hold alt f4

    hold alt f4 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    2,250
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 500m! Need fast Opay

    all the gold you need through player auctions or WU pm me if interested
     
< Buying up to 700m rsgp 0.5-0.75$/m.[WU;MB;PP] | Buying 100M >> $0.60 << MB/AP/PP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site