Buying 500m - .33/mil

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by TheMimeX, Jan 7, 2014.

Buying 500m - .33/mil
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2014 at 5:09 PM
  2. TheMimeX
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheMimeX Member

    Buying 500m - .33/mil

    Hey I'm buying 500 mil at .33/mil

    It can be smaller increments if you want to sell it

    I need vouches, and getting to pay playerauctions
    Or anyone is like pulling teeth.

    I'm no longer using playerauctions due to their demand for
    My entire life's identification (drivers license, utility bills, and the like. Hell no!
    Anyone stupid enough to give that info away to a Chinese company is just retarded.
    The reason for it is that they fear their paypal being frozen, which
    Is usually always obtained illegally under a U.S. Social security number)

    If you don't want money
    From a credit card / verified PayPal please don't bother.

    Serious people only.
     
< I have €20 paysafe card, who wants to buy it with rs3 gp | Buying 1B RS3 0.27/M >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site