Adblock breaks this site

Buying 40m 40$!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by mad bro, Mar 27, 2011.

  1. mad bro

    mad bro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40m 40$!

    I know i am new on sythe and am looking to get vouches.

    I have been trading on powerbot.org and was very trusted on it.

    Scammer dont try it wont work.

    I will never go first to anyone, we can use omm we split fees.

    PM for msn.
     
  2. Inching Away

    Inching Away Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40m 40$!

    I am willing to use an OMM for the trade, I will even offer to pay all of the fees myself. If you do not agree to this trade then I suggest that anyone else trade with caution.
     
  3. The Black Tux

    The Black Tux Veteran
    The Black Tux Donor Java Programmers PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2009
    Posts:
    10,306
    Referrals:
    30
    Sythe Gold:
    55
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Cool Kid Former OMM Cook RsProd Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Village Drunk
    Buying 40m 40$!

    I will sell via PA :D
     
  4. mad bro

    mad bro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40m 40$!

    Added, nty to PA.
     
  5. JayFTW

    JayFTW Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2010
    Posts:
    823
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40m 40$!

  6. mad bro

    mad bro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40m 40$!

  7. mad bro

    mad bro Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40m 40$!

    CLOSED BOUGHT 40, hanhared OMMED Inching Away huge VOUCH FOR THAT LAD
     
< -[] Buying up to 100m [.85- .90/m ]-[] | buying 25m rsgp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site