Adblock breaks this site

Buying 400m Rsgp

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Flow05, Sep 12, 2012.

  1. Flow05

    Flow05 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2007
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 400m Rsgp

    Looking to buy about 400m in a week or so at around .30/M. If interested in selling please fill out the info sheet. And if you can't do .30 then please add a price that you may like to do, and I'll get back to you. I can buy in small increments, willing to go first with anyone who is a trusted member, but those of you who are not, I will need you to go first. =]

    Amount Selling:
    Payment type:
    Price:
    Msn:

    Thanks!
     
  2. User121

    User121 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2012
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 400m Rsgp

    Amount Selling: 400M
    Payment type: Possibly PayPal, WU, MoneyBookers, Interac, Bank transfer
    Price: 0.48 per
    Msn: [email protected]
     
< buying rsc mills | ->Buying 50M Vertified Paypal<- >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site