Adblock breaks this site

Buying >400m 07 RS GP.

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Lucius, Apr 1, 2016.

  1. Lucius

    Lucius Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying >400m 07 RS GP.

    Hello,

    I recently got back into oldschool RuneScape and I would like to buy a large amount of gold to make things more fun. Since I'm new to all of this I'd like to start smaller with around $600 in gold. Based on reading through some of the threads I figure $1.3/mil is a good rate, so approximately 460m. A round 500m would be nice, though.

    I don't really care what the payment method is as long as it's secure and quick. I have a verified paypal linked up to my debit card and bank, I could probably buy some BTC too, anything is fine.

    I will most likely be buying more and more as I get back into the game this year, at least until I get bored again, so if anyone wants a regular customer for billions then I'm your guy!

    Also I think we will most likely do increments since that seems safer. We can do 50-100m increments, and I'll go first. And I'd like to talk with you throughout the transaction. Skype is fine, but you can just call me on my cell too if you want.

    Thanks!

    Note: What are the odds of getting banned for a large amount of gold? I'm not going to be selling it, so I figured it was safe.
     
  2. Duhfault

    Duhfault No pm. Not my problem.
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2015
    Posts:
    1,486
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    Buying >400m 07 RS GP.

    i can do some btc is you would be able to get some ;)
     
  3. Lucius

    Lucius Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying >400m 07 RS GP.

    I'll try to get some BTC since it looks like that's a common payment method on here.
     
  4. Dbuffed

    Dbuffed Legend

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2013
    Posts:
    14,679
    Referrals:
    35
    Sythe Gold:
    14,527
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Buying >400m 07 RS GP.

    I can sell some for btc also =]
     
  5. Mr Extremez

    Mr Extremez Hero
    Mr Extremez Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2012
    Posts:
    6,103
    Referrals:
    35
    Sythe Gold:
    635
    Discord Unique ID:
    282647935991283712
    Discord Username:
    mr extremez
    Former OMM Christmas 2016 Poképedia
    Buying >400m 07 RS GP.

    Add my Skype: mrextremez I can sell :)
     
< buying 10mill | Buying 6m 07 1.2/m via Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site