Adblock breaks this site

Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Loyal1, Jul 13, 2015.

  1. Loyal1

    Loyal1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Hey,

    I am looking to buy 40-50b on ikov. You must be pretty trusted. I am willing to pay $2 - $2.50 (Depends on amount of gold..) I know I am a newcomer, so I will probably not be trusted, so I will go first depending on the person.

    Payment options:

    Paypal Gift Card (same as paypalcashcard)
    Amazon Gift Card
    iTunes Gift Card
    1m 07 = 1b iKOV

    (Etc.. Feel free to ask me if I can pay with most other gift cards.)

    Thank you very much. :D
     
  2. ArbSales2

    ArbSales2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    381
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Hey, could you buy 07 gp?
    If so add my skype "Arbsales2" we can work something out
     
  3. domantas1

    domantas1 You Only Live Once
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2015
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Add my skype : dasmokeofny
     
  4. R5V

    R5V It's nothing personal, it's just good business.
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2013
    Posts:
    3,628
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    599
    Discord Unique ID:
    102692954421882880
    Discord Username:
    R5V
    Two Factor Authentication User Supporting Business In Memory of Jon Easter 2016 SytheSteamer
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Add my skype: sythe-r5v.

    I'm interested if you can change up your payment option a little :)
     
  5. Loyal1

    Loyal1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Added.
     
  6. Loyal1

    Loyal1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Still buying.
     
  7. KingOfIkov

    KingOfIkov Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Add my skype: ikovseller
     
  8. Loyal1

    Loyal1 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2015
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    Bump. Added another form of payment. [07 gold]
     
  9. Casket

    Casket Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2015
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 40-50b iKOV gold.

    i will sell add me skype casket.sythe
     
< Buying Ikov Gold | Any Server No Problem >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site