[BUYING] 4 pins

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Josh And Connor Gold, Mar 14, 2011.

[BUYING] 4 pins
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 14, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  2. Josh And Connor Gold
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Josh And Connor Gold Newcomer

    [BUYING] 4 pins

    I am buying 4 pins, looking for around $5 each, I'd prefer for you to go first, but if you seem trustworthy, I'll go first.
    (Trustworthy = a few pin selling vouches, or vouches that equate to over $5)
    Obviously, I have one post, so I am far from Trustworthy, but I am not in the mood to get scammed right now.
    I will buy 1 pin at a time and would prefer it ASAP.

    MSN = [email protected]

    I will be paying via PayPal gift, under your terms.


    A few things to remember:
    You signed a legally binding contract to not scam when you made your Sythe account
    All scamming is theft, and fraud. Thus, a federal and international crime, you can face 5-10 years behind bars, even for a "small" scam.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 14, 2011 at 1:51 AM
  4. Pownage19
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2008
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pownage19 Active Member
    Banned

    [BUYING] 4 pins

    Added.
     
< [LEGIT] Imposterz Pin Shop >>6m<< | [RSGP][FAST] Selling 4.8M 30 day UPGRADES [Easy] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site