Adblock breaks this site

Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by RsLoVe, Mar 3, 2011.

  1. RsLoVe

    RsLoVe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

  2. Busta305

    Busta305 Playercoins.com - Cheap FIFA 14 coins, GW2 Gold, ESO Gold, and more!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    5,748
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. wcer2552

    wcer2552 Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    added on msn
     
  4. Idcboutu

    Idcboutu Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    Added on MSN.
     
  5. Hauptman

    Hauptman Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2010
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    added you !
     
  6. wtf11

    wtf11 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,392
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    added msn
     
  7. danster498

    danster498 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    added
     
  8. RsLoVe

    RsLoVe Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    Actually this statement is false. If I am lieing, Please screenshot the convo.

    I told you that you had to pay FULL fees and you said that you would only pay half. I told you that I had other sellers which I do. I just got tired of arguing.
     
  9. danster498

    danster498 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    this guy is a scammer logs of staight after you trade and he will make up some shit on complications dont not trade
     
  10. Upfired

    Upfired Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    1,589
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 35m [$1.2/m]

    Trade with caution, seemed a little fishy on MSN.
     
< [Paypal] 1M/$.90 [OMM] | [Amazon] Buying 5bil+ gold $0.50+ per mil[Amazon] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site