Buying 350-450mil Eoc

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by TheMimeX, Jan 6, 2014.

Buying 350-450mil Eoc
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 6, 2014 at 11:09 AM
  2. TheMimeX
    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheMimeX Member

    Buying 350-450mil Eoc

    Hey all,

    looking to buy 350-450MIL on RS3 EOC.

    Since the only dude I've successfully traded with on here is banned for reasons unbeknownst to me, I guess I have no prior vouches...

    I'm looking to pay .30 / mil

    Not looking for MM or games... I'm not an asinine kid looking to get free $h!t.

    I have paypal and I'm perfectly willing to go first to a trusted person, OR use player auctions if need be.

    Hit me up ASAP.
     
< [B]uying $10 worth of Rs3 GP | buying rs3 gold for 07 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site