Buying 31.2mil $4.25 per mil

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by cream toilet, Jul 5, 2008.

Buying 31.2mil $4.25 per mil
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 5, 2008 at 10:49 AM
  2. cream toilet
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2008
    Posts:
    186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cream toilet Active Member

    Buying 31.2mil $4.25 per mil

    post here to offer me or what ever im not going first we can do 50/50 or use a mm...using pay pal or E-gold your choice...ty
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 5, 2008 at 12:50 PM
  4. SatanInside
    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2007
    Posts:
    1,102
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SatanInside Guru

    Buying 31.2mil $4.25 per mil

    I'll sell you.. But you go first, though in increments, because I don't want to trade in P2P. And F2P limit is about ~4-6M, so we'll have to make few trades, but also E-gold only since I can't use PayPal, because I don't have a CC.

    And also High crater only, so if you're lower than that, then I can't help it :/
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 5, 2008 at 3:09 PM
  6. Tes-Vegas.
    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tes-Vegas. Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 31.2mil $4.25 per mil

    i can sell 4m
    i dont go first.
    im med crater.
    we use paypal.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 6, 2008 at 1:55 PM
  8. cream toilet
    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2008
    Posts:
    186
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cream toilet Active Member

    Buying 31.2mil $4.25 per mil

    please can you read the top...im not going first
     
< buying 25m! | [Paypal][Mail] Buying 20M (guru) 4.2$ ea >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site