Adblock breaks this site

Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by NuclearCow, Sep 22, 2014.

  1. NuclearCow

    NuclearCow Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    Please let me know, I'll be paying by paypal, as its all I have.

    30M off from getting AGS.
     
  2. lily-usfineseller

    lily-usfineseller Hero

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Posts:
    7,628
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    we can sell,pm me your skype or add my skype: wow_sunday (just add the first one )
     
  3. Testament

    Testament Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2013
    Posts:
    272
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    I'll sell 34M for $100 flat?

    EDIT: We'll use a Middleman.
     
  4. NuclearCow

    NuclearCow Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    Way too expensive.
     
  5. winnerowns

    winnerowns Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2014
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    I pmed if your interested
     
  6. NuclearCow

    NuclearCow Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    Sorry guys, I'm looking to buy 2.8-3, my topic didn't edit for whatever reason.
     
  7. NuclearCow

    NuclearCow Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    Why is it so hard to get RSGP. Jesus fuck. Looking for 2.7 per mil. If you can do that, Please let me know.
     
  8. Secureity

    Secureity Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2014
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 30M 07 - $90 USD.

    With paypal? Because of stolen accounts/chargebacks. At least I'm assuming most people wouldn't feel comfortable accepting paypal.
     
< Spending 750$ on gold via MoneyPak | Scammed By Omm/mod - Read As Soon As Possible! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site