Adblock breaks this site

Buying 300m RSGP

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by JZomerlei, Sep 24, 2014.

  1. JZomerlei

    JZomerlei Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Buying 300m RSGP

    It's that time of year again for me and I'm looking to get gold again. I will go first if you sell gold regularly or I have a reason to trust you, else we will use a middleman.

    I use a verified paypal account that is linked to me in every way, I use it to buy steam games/riot points and basically everything else. I can provide any information you ask for if it relevent.

    PM me for my skype or post yours here.
     
  2. Rsjunkie

    Rsjunkie Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2014
    Posts:
    488
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 300m RSGP

    I can sell you for Western Union for a very good price, PM me if you would like to buy. We can use MM also.
     
  3. JZomerlei

    JZomerlei Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2012
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Buying 300m RSGP

    I don't have a WU, I know how easy it is to use but I don't see the point, also you have a butt ton of posts in a short amount of time, not trusted, just spam.

    Thanks for showing interest.
     
  4. JohnRSSmith

    JohnRSSmith Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2014
    Posts:
    524
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Buying 300m RSGP

    I can sell you 50M if you want. I may not have really many vouches, since I am slowly building a reputation, but I've traded 600M in total and my account is not very recent. Contact me if interested.
     
< Scammed By Omm/mod - Read As Soon As Possible! | Trading WoW gold for RS3 gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site