Adblock breaks this site

Buying 300M [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Boma, Apr 29, 2015.

  1. Boma

    Boma Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    62
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    CLOSED.
    Please pm me or post here with offers

    Here is a link to my vouches. I will gladly go first to people more trustworthy than myself

    Cheers

    http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1668299-bomas-vouches.html

    Note: I bought 200M like 3 weeks ago or so from a large rs3 gold seller but looking to get a lil cheaper than before. I bought at .33/M
     
  2. Vold

    Vold Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    If you go first add my skype, carl.steras
     
  3. Boma

    Boma Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    62
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    Sorry but you've joined this month and have like zero vouches. I'm not going first to you

    Edit: My bad you have one vouch
     
  4. Justice1337

    Justice1337 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    Add my Skype,
    I can sell you like 100M
     
  5. Boma

    Boma Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    62
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    Added
     
  6. Boma

    Boma Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    62
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    Bump. still buying
     
  7. Hells Rules

    Hells Rules Selling & Buying RS3/2007 Gold - Best Prices

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    Selling him 300M
     
  8. Boma

    Boma Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2010
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    62
    Buying 300M [PayPal]

    Bought off hells rules. Closed.
     
< Buyin 500m rs3 | [H] PAYPAL [W] 50m 07 GP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site