[Buying] 2x XBL 12 months [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by Rickyboy30, May 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Buying] 2x XBL 12 months [PayPal]
  1. Unread #1 - May 29, 2010 at 7:08 PM
  2. Rickyboy30
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2009
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rickyboy30 Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Buying] 2x XBL 12 months [PayPal]

    Hey,

    So I'd like to buy 12 months of XBL two times ( For meh and my friend! ).

    Please post with the following format:
    Code:
    -Price:
    -Do you have the amount of XBL I want? ( Just to be sure):
    -Will you go first ? ( Note: I wont go first, dont bother adding me if you want me to go first!):
    -MSN:
    
    cya
     
< Selling Recon Account Looking for 1600 MS Points. | [Trusted] Buying 1 Year Xbl or Alot MSP for 134 with 234m or paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site