Adblock breaks this site

Buying 250M - Gaia OMG

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by BLKHALO, Oct 12, 2011.

  1. BLKHALO

    BLKHALO Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 250M - Gaia OMG

    I am offering my last OMG hat on Gaia for at least 250M rsgp.
    I am willing to haggle though.

    Reason:
    I only play runescape much anymore, and I do not have expendable cash as to I am disabled irl. I really need the rsgp at this time. So I am letting go of my OMG.

    OMG price in $$$?
    Anyone who plays Gaia should be familiar with Tektek.
    According to tektek, 150k Gaia gold is equivalent to $2.50.
    The OMG on Gaia is an average 25M Gaia Gold which would make the OMG worth $500. Which means this is a great, one time only special deal.


    Scenario:
    I will send trade on Gaia.
    We will meet up on RS and I will junk trade you for the rsgp.
    Then I will complete the trade on Gaia.

    Reason being, I had already tried to sell one OMG hat on another site, which turned out to be completely bogus.
    The user got my OMG and logged out of RS without trading, therefor I am being very cautious as to this is my last OMG.
    A MM can be used if you are uncomfortable.


    If you wish to haggle please feel free to.
    If you are seriously interested, message me on my MSN.
    [email protected]
     
  2. Stogie

    Stogie Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 250M - Gaia OMG

    No one will go first to you just heads up. ;)
     
  3. BLKHALO

    BLKHALO Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 250M - Gaia OMG

    Understandable as to I am a new, which is why I said a MM can be used if necessary.
     
  4. Stogie

    Stogie Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Posts:
    128
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 250M - Gaia OMG

    Al right mate , GL selling.
     
  5. BLKHALO

    BLKHALO Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 250M - Gaia OMG

    Thank you, and have a nice day.
     
< [.53/m][PayPal] Buying all bulk RSGP | [PP]Buying 300-600m .50/M[PP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site