Adblock breaks this site

[Buying] 20mill for $5 ($0.3/mill)

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by dervieboy, Mar 17, 2013.

  1. dervieboy

    dervieboy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2011
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    [Buying] 20mill for $5 ($0.3/mill)

    I'm looking to buy 20mill for $5 via PP. Just need to buy something in game!
     
  2. Highpitchsolo

    Highpitchsolo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2013
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    [Buying] 20mill for $5 ($0.3/mill)

    thats 25 cents a mil guy

    there are twenty quarters in five dollars
     
  3. dervieboy

    dervieboy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2011
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    [Buying] 20mill for $5 ($0.3/mill)

    Oh shit, I was wrong haha. I was fixated on that price because another seller was selling at that rate. Thanks!
     
  4. elmostreet

    elmostreet Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2011
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 20mill for $5 ($0.3/mill)

    Add me on skype, I'll sell 20M at 0.28/m
     
< Scammer Grave/rsultimate.com Do Not Trade. | Buying 50mil EOC - Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site