Buying 20B RS3 GP - $.28-31/Mil

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Montana, Aug 5, 2015.

Buying 20B RS3 GP - $.28-31/Mil
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 5, 2015 at 6:46 PM
  2. Montana
    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2015
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14

    Montana Newcomer

    Buying 20B RS3 GP - $.28-31/Mil

    I have about $6k to spend on RSGP for the next few days.

    I will buy anywhere from 10M-20,000M RSGP.

    Prices are negotiable depending on amount of GP.

    I've bought about 100B in-game total throughout my playing RS, on various sites. I can verify what i have in-game if necessary and hope to develop some frequent sellers. This is my first time using Sythe, therefore do not have any experience or reviews on this site. Obviously that will soon change.

    Would prefer to use PayPal but obviously this is negotiable depending on the desired method.

    I am totally open to splitting trades into smaller parts until I develop more references.

    Skype: Montana-RS

    PM me on Sythe, or call/message me on Skype.
    [​IMG]​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 6, 2015 at 7:28 PM
  4. Montana
    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2015
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14

    Montana Newcomer

    Buying 20B RS3 GP - $.28-31/Mil

    Bump
    Buying around 3B more
     
< The GoldGaming Shop | GoldGamingRUS.com || Selling/Buying RS3 || .24/m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site