Adblock breaks this site

Buying 2014/15 13 Macbook Pro Retina

Discussion in 'Non-Virtual Purchases' started by tMoon, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    Buying 2014/15 13 Macbook Pro Retina

    I'm shopping around on eBay/Craigslist, but thought why not try here.

    Pretty simple, looking for a 2014/15 Macbook Pro Retina (13" preferred, but may do 15")

    I can pay cash, or I can send you (after receiving the Macbook Pro) a 2014 13" Macbook Air + an amount of cash agreed on.


    I will not be going first unless you're on admin-tier, or are someone I know specifically and trust. If you do not go first, we can arrange an OMM (I will only use an OMM who I think is more trusted than myself) and you can pay fees.
     
  2. HotColdRush

    HotColdRush Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2013
    Posts:
    1,748
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Buying 2014/15 13 Macbook Pro Retina

    My mom has a 2011/12 (i think) she will probably get rid of soon... LMK
     
  3. Partzo

    Partzo Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying 2014/15 13 Macbook Pro Retina

    Try looking into a Certified Refurbished Macbook Pro w/Retina through Apple. The 13 inches are reasonably priced and it comes with a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. These frequently come and go, so don't be too surprised if you're interested in one and it vanishes before you purchase it.
     
  4. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    Buying 2014/15 13 Macbook Pro Retina

    Only looking for a 14-15, thanks though.

    Thanks for the info, I had looked at their site, but (as expected) they're $100-150 more expensive then the one's on sites such as Ebay/Amazon/Craigslist (as expected considering the warranty and buying it from Apple).
     
< Selling Laptops {3] | Taking request - HAWAII SHOP - >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site