Buying 200M [MB/AP] >> $0.6/PM << [TRUSTED[

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by plethix, Jul 21, 2011.

Buying 200M [MB/AP] >> $0.6/PM << [TRUSTED[
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 21, 2011 at 8:44 AM
  2. plethix
    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2009
    Posts:
    366
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    plethix Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying 200M [MB/AP] >> $0.6/PM << [TRUSTED[

    Hey, I'm wanting to buy upto 200M via moneybookers or alertpay, I cant use paypal, sorry.

    If you want to sell to me please add my msn and post below.
    I WILL NOT GO FIRST, I WILL USE OMM(YPF) Willing to go first if you have over 100+ Vouches.

    One and only MSN:
    [email protected]

    Hope to hear from some of you!
     
< Buying 200m 50.c/per mill via verified paypal(traded over 1 bill) | Buying RSGP-550 pacsun gift card >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site