Adblock breaks this site

Buying 200m .90/1m

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by sharecrayons, Jul 28, 2011.

  1. FlantyO

    FlantyO Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

  2. handmeabrew

    handmeabrew Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

    Just file a dispute.

    Are you still buying?
     
  3. sharecrayons

    sharecrayons Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

    I am still buying.
     
  4. sharecrayons

    sharecrayons Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

  5. sharecrayons

    sharecrayons Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

    To all the trolls of my thread and non-believer's let the record show that I got Mizory banned. Let the record show that I did in-fact pay his requested price and I AM STILL buying RSGP... for .90/1M
     
  6. nafyahmed

    nafyahmed Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2007
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

    I can sell you some cheaper, I work for gold4rs so you don't have to worry. Email me for more details - [email protected]
     
  7. sharecrayons

    sharecrayons Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

    Thank you for the offer but once again I don't want to give out my personal details in that fashion.
     
  8. Y t o o c s

    Y t o o c s Member

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2010
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

  9. Lucster

    Lucster ***BUYING ALL BULK GOLD PM ME***
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,033
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 200m .90/1m

    Beware - hes paying paypal via credit card.
     
< Buying 10m pp/mb | Buying 50M $0.60/M Moneypak! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site