[Buying] 2007 RSGP - Looking for regular Seller - [PP]

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Dr Wang, Dec 28, 2013.

[Buying] 2007 RSGP - Looking for regular Seller - [PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 28, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  2. Dr Wang
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dr Wang Member

    [Buying] 2007 RSGP - Looking for regular Seller - [PP]

    Hello there!


    I'm very aware of my newcomer status and that most people do not take paypal from newcomers. That being said I would still like to find a REGULAR seller to sell to me every week / 2 weeks *payday for me* . I would currently like to purchase 10m which would be around the usual increments I would be buying in. I would very much prefer the person be trusted and have a regular stock.

    Thanks very much for taking the time to read this.


    - Dr Wang
     
< [B] 5M 07 GP @ $2.8/M Verified PP | Buying 30m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site