Adblock breaks this site

buying 20 mil paypal

Discussion in 'Archives' started by jaamal, Jul 23, 2007.

  1. jaamal

    jaamal Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2007
    Posts:
    1,714
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    buying 20 mil paypal

    I am buying 20 mil with a bank verified paypal account. I will pay 3 USD each mill unless you are highly trust in which I will buy 4 USD each. I would this person to also sell me another 40 in 2 days post here. ALso we will be doing small increments of 1 mil. to start I will not start it off if u r not highly trusted.
     
  2. Kay Oh

    Kay Oh Active Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2007
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying 20 mil paypal

  3. Kay Oh

    Kay Oh Active Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2007
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying 20 mil paypal

  4. Kay Oh

    Kay Oh Active Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2007
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying 20 mil paypal

  5. benedictvang

    benedictvang Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2006
    Posts:
    607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying 20 mil paypal

    watch out, u can't 3 triple post lol, ill sell u 20 mill
     
< training any skill from 1-20 and running free tut island | Selling lvl 86 rune pure!!! awesome!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site