Buying 1b through WU

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Galaxy, Oct 31, 2012.

Buying 1b through WU
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2012 at 12:31 PM
  2. Galaxy
    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    2,184
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    Pokémon Trainer Pool Shark Christmas 2013 Halloween 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013 Lumpy Space Princess Brony Potamus
    TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? UWotM8? Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Lawrence Extreme Homosex <3 n4n0

    Galaxy Formerly known as StopSign
    $200 USD Donor New

    Buying 1b through WU

    I am looking to buy 1b through WU. Please post price per mil you'd be willing to sell at. Thank you!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2012 at 12:33 PM
  4. S
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User

    S noobies

    Buying 1b through WU

    I'll sell you 1B, $.48/M USD.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  6. Tozzi
    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tozzi Member
    Banned

    Buying 1b through WU

    I can sell $450. Please pm me, I'm sure we can work something out. :)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  8. S
    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User

    S noobies

    Buying 1b through WU

    I'm willing to drop my price, just PM me your contact details and we can sort something out to your liking :)
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM
  10. iQuell
    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2011
    Posts:
    701
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iQuell Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    Banned

    Buying 1b through WU

    I can sell for $450.00. Let me know.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 31, 2012 at 1:09 PM
  12. kdskelt
    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2007
    Posts:
    193
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kdskelt Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 1b through WU

    What is ur skype
     
< WTB 50mil | Buy 30m $12 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site