Adblock breaks this site

Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by nkp5796, Jul 21, 2015.

  1. nkp5796

    nkp5796 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    Looking to buy 1B for a great deal. I'm in La Jolla close to San Diego but I will drive to wherever you are, as far as Bakersfield. We can meet anywhere you like. I'll bring my laptop and CASH. Looking for a good deal. 1.3-1.5ish. Thanks!

    My skype is: hungryforrsgp

    Look forward to speaking with you all.
     
  2. Julia

    Julia Legend
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2012
    Posts:
    24,322
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    16,876
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    added your skype
     
  3. nkp5796

    nkp5796 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    Bump. IN REAL LIFE MEETUPS. CAN DRIVE TO YOU TONIGHT
     
  4. Alkomb

    Alkomb Member

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2015
    Posts:
    45
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    "Julia"'s a guy in real life. #CallingIt #CalledIt #Sorry
     
  5. nkp5796

    nkp5796 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    BUMP. I have 200$ in BTC and $1000 cash
     
  6. Rhyz07

    Rhyz07 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2015
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    I can sell you 20m for bitcoin at $1.35 p/m my skype is live:rhyzrunescape1994

    added you on skype.
     
  7. nkp5796

    nkp5796 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1b 07 - Cash Irl!

    No more btc. Just bought $200 rsgp and now have $300 Moneypak
     
< [Buying] Seamouses 07 Buying Shop - Best Rates [WU/PP/BTC/UKBT] [50 Vouches] | buying 20m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site