Adblock breaks this site

Buying 15M RS3 GP

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by 3elitelevels, Jan 2, 2014.

  1. 3elitelevels

    3elitelevels Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2014
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 15M RS3 GP

    I scammed my brother ages ago for 15mil gold as he did something that was unforgivable in real life outside the game so I thought that would be the best way to get him back, anyway now, I'm looking to buy 15mill gold for 0.99AUD PER 1000K (NO ITEMS).
    You will be showing me the money through trade as I don't want pests.

    contact me via skype if interested,
    Skype: Matt.Daffy

    PLEASE NOTE: if you dare scam me, I will be taking legal action, and also take it as far as I can possibly go, I will not feel for any scammers as this is real life trading.
     
< Buying 100m | [B] RSGP for WoW or D3 Gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site