Buying 130M [RSGP]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by FEAR1, Mar 10, 2011.

Buying 130M [RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 10, 2011 at 7:59 PM
  2. FEAR1
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2005
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    FEAR1 Active Member

    Buying 130M [RSGP]

    I wish to buy 130M RSGP, but I only have a credit card, and don't want to overpay to a gold website,

    is it possible to do a player to player trade or middleman?

    Also my paypal account is fucked because it says I need to verify some information, like address, name, and etc. and I already sent in all the documented and scanned sheets over a month ago, and only one thing said "In Progress" like the whole time.

    So what can I do? I have a credit card, and want 130M GP. Also I don't want it expensive, if I could get 0.75 / mill or 0.80 per mill I would gladly do it.

    I have $120 to spend in total so I can buy up to 150 million.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 10, 2011 at 8:04 PM
  4. So Fresh
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    So Fresh Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 130M [RSGP]

  5. Unread #3 - Mar 10, 2011 at 8:09 PM
  6. Bliss Vi
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bliss Vi Active Member

    Buying 130M [RSGP]

    Hey! If you are in need of a MM, I am offering my services. Please take a second to read my thread here.

    Thanks in advance!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 10, 2011 at 8:10 PM
  8. Busta305
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    5,748
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Busta305 Playercoins.com - Cheap FIFA 14 coins, GW2 Gold, ESO Gold, and more!
    Banned

    Buying 130M [RSGP]

< Buying 250m 80c P/M Australians Only | B> 10m $8 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site