Adblock breaks this site

Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by LadenPK, Oct 30, 2012.

  1. LadenPK

    LadenPK Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

    Title says it all... I'm buying 120m via paypal for 55 cents per mil.

    Please post here and add my msn: [email protected]
     
  2. Tozzi

    Tozzi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

    I could sell through PA, pm me if interested.
     
  3. LadenPK

    LadenPK Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

    i dont have PA i remember trying a long time ago but I didnt want to use my ID
     
  4. GodGenesis

    GodGenesis If you want things done right, leave it to UPS.
    GodGenesis Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    3,521
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    182
    Discord Unique ID:
    582060639330107397
    Discord Username:
    Genesis#3740
    Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013 Tier 1 Prizebox (3) Sythe's 10th Anniversary Rupee Green Finger I can count to potato! MushyMuncher
    Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

  5. abecsta8

    abecsta8 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

    I will sell for 0.55, add me
     
  6. LadenPK

    LadenPK Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 120M .55/m [PP]

    added both of u

    Update: finished buying 120+20(140m) from godgenesis
     
< $115 MoneyPAK | (pp) Buying 225m $100 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site