Adblock breaks this site

Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by OGTrader, Apr 29, 2012.

  1. OGTrader

    OGTrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

  2. MR SO TUFF

    MR SO TUFF Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

    why are you buying a 12 month if u already have one with 4 months?

    **hmm suspicous if u ask me**
     
  3. OGTrader

    OGTrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

    New account brother.
    I don't play MW3 anymore, and I can't obviously get membership from that account to my new one.
     
  4. MR SO TUFF

    MR SO TUFF Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Posts:
    105
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

    why did you need a new account when u already have one?
     
  5. OGTrader

    OGTrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

    Because, like I just said, I don't play MW3.
    Which, when I've got a 9th prestige account, would be a complete waste when someone else could have it.

    If you're not interested, then leave, you mug.
     
  6. OGTrader

    OGTrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 12 Month Live [Trade]

    Bump
    Desperately Want A Trade, Or I'll Even Take Paypal.
     
< How To Get Unlimited 1 Month of Xbox Live | 100% Working! | 12 Month Live for sale! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site