Adblock breaks this site

[Buying] 10th Prestige MW3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by OGTrader, Feb 25, 2012.

  1. OGTrader

    OGTrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 10th Prestige MW3

    I'm looking to buy a 10th prestige 80 MW3 account.
    The account must be legit, not hacked, or boosted.

    If you have an account which you will consider selling, or trading, comment below.
     
  2. Decifuh

    Decifuh Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2012
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 10th Prestige MW3

    They added 10 more prestiges. :O I'm 11th prestige, wanna buy?
     
  3. OGTrader

    OGTrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 10th Prestige MW3

    I know, and I'm only interested in 10th 80. The other prestige emblems are the same, so they suck.
     
  4. MarkJ

    MarkJ Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 10th Prestige MW3

    Wish you had posted this around a day ago. I just prestiged to 11.
     
  5. PotNweed

    PotNweed Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2012
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Buying] 10th Prestige MW3

    I have one got skype or msn
     
< Buying Stuff!! | [Request] Looking for Fifa Online Pass for PS3 cheap >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site