Buying 10M

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by trixstah, May 30, 2011.

Buying 10M
  1. Unread #1 - May 30, 2011 at 11:34 PM
  2. trixstah
    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2010
    Posts:
    120
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11

    trixstah Active Member

    Buying 10M

    I only at 5.49$ left in my checking account. Reason being was that i had hopes to sell the 1b i had earlier and earn some good cash, turns out paypal decided to fuck me in the ass and consider the trade i had with the customer "UNAUTHORIZED" so they sent him the money back and obviously he kept my 1b and the 650$ with it -___-" I know this is somewhat below market value but if anyone is willing to sell me 10m for 5.49 that would be great. I'm no scammer, i've got legit vouches. I won't mind going first if you got good amount of vouches.

    MSN: [email protected]

    Feel free to leave your msn so i know who i am speaking to.
     
< (pp)Buying 25 Mil (pp) | Current price of GP? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site