buying 10m - 10$ *********.org

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by uglypixelz, Feb 11, 2011.

buying 10m - 10$ *********.org
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 11, 2011 at 11:38 PM
  2. uglypixelz
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    uglypixelz Member

    buying 10m - 10$ *********.org

    I am buying 10m for $10 through share cash, would like to buy from someone with experience with share cash.

    Explaining why,
    Because when I pay through share cash it will take a couple of days (around the week of the 15th) I would like to use my $10 on share cash now because if I use it after the 15th I will have to wait till next month in order to receive my $10, because they only send out the money you request out every month around the 15th.

    I would like to receive the money first, Because once I send the money out to the desired paypal account you want me to I will not be able to take it back or cancel the process, so there is no way I can scam you, but it can be real easy to scam me for $10. I will take screenies through the process and send them through msn.

    Well if you are interested, or would like to know more information about share cash or have any questions you can msn me at

    [email protected]
     
< [RSGP] lvl 132 main for rsgp! [RSGP] | Buying 40M for $36 Paypal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site