Adblock breaks this site

Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by A+ Upgrader, May 11, 2012.

  1. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    I'm looking to buy a descent amount of RSGP. I have used my card/paypal to buy GP before but I really don't feel comfortable with it.

    I remember seeing some bulk traders around Sythe that accept giftcards.

    I am looking for a highly trusted member of Sythe that is interested in selling some RSGP in exchange for giftcard pins. I have not yet bought any giftcards and I am not entirely sure how the process works, but I am willing to buy any giftcard that the buyer wants. I am looking to pay around $0.60/mil.

    If you are a trusted seller and interested, please leave a post and your MSN. My MSN is [email protected]

    Thank you
     
  2. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    ~Bump
     
  3. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  4. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  5. Roody Poo

    Roody Poo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2012
    Posts:
    206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Busta305 does gift cards ;)

    What gift cards are you looking for?
     
  6. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    I can buy whatever giftcard the seller wants, do you have a link to his thread?
     
  7. Grave

    Grave #1 preferred sexual partner of Ciara "5/5" -New York Times
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2008
    Posts:
    5,305
    Referrals:
    162
    Sythe Gold:
    49,778
    Discord Unique ID:
    895547875277299712
    Discord Username:
    grave#9889
    Pizza Muncher Brony (3) MushyMuncher (2) Le Monkey (2) Not sure if srs or just newfag... Bojack Penguin (2) Wubba Lubba Dub Dub (2) Gohan has AIDS (2) Dunce
    Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME Yellow rat
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    We accept Visa/Mastercard/AMEX giftcard through our checkout, but it's a little more than 0.60/M. We could probably work out a deal near $0.65/M.

    We can also do MoneyPaks, where you can purchase at stores, for $0.60/M.


    Add [email protected] or [email protected]
     
  8. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Thanks, I'll add you but I have to see what I can buy first. Don't want to waste your time.
     
  9. RSKingdom-2012

    RSKingdom-2012 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Posts:
    563
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    If you're still looking for this PM me.
     
  10. Instagram

    Instagram Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2012
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    I could do this. Please PM me for more informaiton.
     
  11. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
    Most likely can get Kohls/Amazon/Walmart
     
  12. Cuddlefish

    Cuddlefish Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Added you, have about 180-200m to sell :)
     
  13. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  14. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  15. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  16. Instagram

    Instagram Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 12, 2012
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Added.
     
  17. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  18. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  19. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
  20. A+ Upgrader

    A+ Upgrader Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 9, 2012
    Posts:
    114
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 100m-300m [Any Giftcard]

    Bump^
     
< [wtb]: Rsgp! | Buying All Rsgp 0.65$/M [PayPal][WesternUnion][BankTransfer][More] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site