Buying 100-200mill! [paypal Verified]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by basal123, Feb 12, 2011.

Buying 100-200mill! [paypal Verified]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2011 at 6:17 PM
  2. basal123
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    basal123 Member
    Banned

    Buying 100-200mill! [paypal Verified]

    I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If you are a scammer please don't waste your sweat. I will be willing to pay 100MILL for 120$ and 200M for 230$. We can use a MM if you would like under YOUR expense. Thanks, here is my PayPal verification badge.

    https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_status
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 12, 2011 at 6:20 PM
  4. septicon
    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2009
    Posts:
    1,213
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    septicon Guru
    Banned

    Buying 100-200mill! [paypal Verified]

    Addme on msn I can sell 100m your pay OMM fees or you first. Got 75 vouches
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 12, 2011 at 6:26 PM
  6. basal123
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    basal123 Member
    Banned

    Buying 100-200mill! [paypal Verified]

    Under your expense my man, other wise don't bother. Vouches mean nothing to me, if you are PayPal verified, than I will reconsider this, if not, you are first.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 12, 2011 at 7:28 PM
  8. basal123
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    basal123 Member
    Banned

    Buying 100-200mill! [paypal Verified]

    Bump...
     
< buying 130m!! $0.8/M [Donator] | Buying 50mil! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site