[BUYING $10 RP CODES] LONG TERM ARRANGEMENT

Discussion in 'Riot Points and Gift Sales' started by tishak, Aug 5, 2017.

[BUYING $10 RP CODES] LONG TERM ARRANGEMENT
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 5, 2017 at 9:19 PM
  2. tishak
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2015
    Posts:
    653
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    340

    tishak Apprentice

    [BUYING $10 RP CODES] LONG TERM ARRANGEMENT

    I use anywhere between 1-3 RP codes ($10) each week. I have been getting these codes for $6 each from my current supplier. However, he is not going to be able to fulfill my requirements for a couple weeks. Looking for someone who can long-term provide me these codes, at the same price, quick and easy. I do not go first.

    Add me on Discord: Midnight Casino#4317 or skype: Midnight_Casino

    Regards, MC
     
< ★ League Shack ★ RP Cards ★ $10 Gift Card ★ North America Only ★ [NA] | Buying 10 €RP card for 12m OSRS GP. [EUW] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site