Adblock breaks this site

Buying 1 Mo. RS Upgrade

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Jay Bird, Oct 21, 2010.

  1. Jay Bird

    Jay Bird Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 1 Mo. RS Upgrade

    I am looking for 1Mo. membership to Runescape, I will pay via Pay Pal>Gift>Verified PayPal.

    I will NOT buy if you are NOT trusted.
    I will NOT buy if you do NOT have any vouches.
    I will NOT go first.

    I am trying to stay under $5.

    If you can help me out, please post and I will contact you with my msn as it is very personal. Thanks !
     
  2. I_DONT_BOT

    I_DONT_BOT Free MMing & Sythe Help - PM me
    I_DONT_BOT Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Posts:
    9,548
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Buying 1 Mo. RS Upgrade

    I sell for $4.

    Currently getting stock more every hour.

    Am I trusted enough?
    $5 Donor?
    25+ Vouches?
    :)
     
< [Verified]$2 pins {Goin first for mods/ admins only} | Buying account upgrade / pin [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site