Buying 07 Main/pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Wispahglow, Feb 5, 2014.

Buying 07 Main/pure
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2014 at 11:36 AM
  2. Wispahglow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2014
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    Wispahglow Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 07 Main/pure

    Hello all, i'm new to sythe, recently my 07 account got banned and I don't want to remake an account. I'm looking to buy an account within my budget of 100$.

    I would prefer a main to a pure but may buy a pure depending on stats and quests.

    I would like the account to be well quested and hopefully have some nice stats.

    My Skype is live:wispahglow so please add me if you have a decent account.

    please have decent feedback as i'm not going to buy an account off anyone, I'm hoping you will be reputable on this site.

    Budget of around 100$, payment methods can be moneybookers, I can do WU,possibly paypal, just ask me if i can use a certain method.

    Skype- live:wispahglow


    Thank you
     
< Selling level 63 quested blitz mauler, 86 mage 83 wc | Selling 85 Att 83 Str 65 Def Staker Cheap For Eoc Gp Changing Back For Legacy >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site