Adblock breaks this site

Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by I Goofyy, Mar 11, 2013.

  1. I Goofyy

    I Goofyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    88
    Discord Username:
    i goofyy
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

    Looking to buy 07 1 defence pures, please send me pictures of the stats, it does not matter how much gold is on the account or what quests are done. Mith gloves are a +. I use skype and paypal, pm me for my skype. MUST have 1 defence. PREFERABLY looking for under 50 attack, but 60 will do as well! I can buy with paypal or i have a maxed eoc account! PAYING GOOD FOR LOW (UNDER 20) ATTACK AND 40+ STRENGTH(Obby maul pure!), if you have this, PM me!!
     
  2. I Goofyy

    I Goofyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    88
    Discord Username:
    i goofyy
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

    Bump!
     
  3. kNx

    kNx Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2007
    Posts:
    454
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

  4. kizziftw

    kizziftw Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2013
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  5. swagx2

    swagx2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2011
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  6. I Goofyy

    I Goofyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    88
    Discord Username:
    i goofyy
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

    Bump!
     
  7. I Goofyy

    I Goofyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2012
    Posts:
    260
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    88
    Discord Username:
    i goofyy
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

    Bump!!!!!
     
  8. kikuhawki

    kikuhawki Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2013
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

  9. kizziftw

    kizziftw Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2013
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying 07 1 defence pures!!

    I have a 1 defense 60 attack, 53 str, 61 range, 16 pray, 53 hp. A lot of quests done. My msn is [email protected]
     
< Buying 07 [$20 Budget] | BUYING: High level fishing account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site