buyin 20M rsgp

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I like magic to, Apr 11, 2008.

buyin 20M rsgp
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 11, 2008 at 1:04 PM
  2. I like magic to
    Referrals:
    0

    I like magic to Guest

    buyin 20M rsgp

    Hi i am new to this forums but, i hope i finally found a site that wont get me scammed :(

    Well i am looking to buy 20M gp

    I have paypal.. i really dont think i will be able to pay other than paypal.

    To prevent me from getting scammed

    I will send a number of the total $$ amount, then you give me sum of the rsgp in game through bh method.

    We will repeat until all money is transfered.
    Easy....fast.....efficient...
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 11, 2008 at 1:06 PM
  4. I like magic to
    Referrals:
    0

    I like magic to Guest

    buyin 20M rsgp

  5. Unread #3 - Apr 11, 2008 at 2:28 PM
  6. Zajabyc
    Referrals:
    0

    Zajabyc Guest

    buyin 20M rsgp

< Bounty Hunter X-ferring service | Selling A Money Makeing Guide. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site