Adblock breaks this site

Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by david123, Jan 26, 2008.

  1. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    hey i am buying 2 pbp pins for 2 sara plates... post here to sell... and i got scammed by daen 23 last time he scammed my sara plate :( so trusted sellers only.
     
  2. Frenchiee2

    Frenchiee2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    Is it ok sms uk pin?
     
  3. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    no sorry i live in canada pbp please
     
  4. Frenchiee2

    Frenchiee2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    Lol,Ok I will help you out dude. When you click start new subcrisbtion,log in than you will have choice of buying via paypal and blablablabla. Than at the up it say your country is:Canada
    Click here to change.

    Than you change to uk than i sell you a sms pin!
     
  5. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    that works?
     
  6. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    well anyways ur a leecher so i dont really trust u
     
  7. Frenchiee2

    Frenchiee2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    Lol rolf,I Got scammed 2 time today,and 1 trade i still did not got my sara plate.I have 3 sms uk pin left.I posted proof of people scamming look at my thread.!
     
  8. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    i got scammed today a sara plate too? hows that supposed to make me realize u wont scam?
     
  9. david123

    david123 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    1,021
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    anyways nvm got trusted seller thanx anyways
     
  10. i am yo momma

    i am yo momma Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2008
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buyin 2 Pbp Pins!!!

    I will sell, I won't scamm.Im trusted more then the people above, I'v sold 4 pins here, Also, I don't go first.add my msn [email protected] and we can talk! Thanks.
     
< Reported User by Nullware | Buy accounts for 100-400 USD >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site