Adblock breaks this site

Buy mils $1/ea

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by ceylonboone, Mar 2, 2011.

  1. ceylonboone

    ceylonboone Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    I am looking to buy 75m at 1$ each. i will go first if you are highly trusted or a staff. i will not go first otherwise was scamed twice already add my msn. Also we can use omm if you want but its at your exspense as i am already paying decent amout for gp. thanks. add my msn [email protected]
     
  2. wcer2552

    wcer2552 Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    added on msn
     
  3. tonmoi

    tonmoi Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    109
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    added u
     
  4. Idcboutu

    Idcboutu Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Posts:
    1,497
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    Added on msn.
     
  5. TheJudge

    TheJudge Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2010
    Posts:
    307
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    I can sell you the 75m via PlayerAuctions. You would not have to worry about being scammed from me since it is a secure way to buy/sell rsgp.
     
  6. spicenoodles

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    added im selling Via Player Auctions ALso
     
  7. ceylonboone

    ceylonboone Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    learn to ask for a private message before selling that wasnt me
     
  8. Pakistani

    Pakistani Fast and Cheap Questing - 350+ Vouches
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Posts:
    2,549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    184
    Buy mils $1/ea

    Ill sell you the 75M add my msn Please.
     
  9. YoHoJo8

    YoHoJo8 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buy mils $1/ea

    Chat log says otherwise.
    http://i.imgur.com/9qCsi.png
    The Email address in that log matches the address in your sig right now.
    I copy/pasted the EXACT MSN address from your signature and talked to YOU.

    DO NOT go first if you trade him. He scammed me.

    Scammer Report:
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1068417

    Edit: Now, two weeks later, I HAVE revived my money from him, so I guess I could say he is a legit trader. I'd go first if I were you though.
     
  10. Pakistani

    Pakistani Fast and Cheap Questing - 350+ Vouches
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Posts:
    2,549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    184
    Buy mils $1/ea

    Dont Trade With Him Hes A Scammer
     
< Buying 55m=55$ | [PayPal]Buying 350m $1/m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site