Adblock breaks this site

[BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by ritzbits, Aug 11, 2010.

  1. ritzbits

    ritzbits Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2009
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Discord Username:
    ritzbits
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    I'm looking for a cheap CSS account with minimal games on it, preferably only CSS.

    I'm willing to go first for trusted members ONLY.

    Payment method via PayPal gift. I'm verified. Thanks!

    Please PM me your offer.

    and no scamming. I will be looking into your details and posts.

    requirements: vac-clean, unverified e-mail

    STATUS: still looking
     
  2. jazmer1

    jazmer1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2010
    Posts:
    371
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    I got a account Cs:s cs zero and left 4 dead 2 20$?
     
  3. DoKatano

    DoKatano Active Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    I can give you a steam gift of Counter-Strike: Source for 5$.
    Add Me: [email protected]
     
  4. beltybangos

    beltybangos Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    Added you over in MSN.
     
  5. itzsu

    itzsu Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2008
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

  6. SeLmOr

    SeLmOr Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    8 digit
    only with css
    4$ pm'me if you want.
     
  7. DoKatano

    DoKatano Active Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    Added.
     
  8. gbomb45

    gbomb45 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2010
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

  9. NoOneKnowz

    NoOneKnowz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Posts:
    385
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    gravedig much?
     
  10. Dotsi

    Dotsi Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUY] I'm looking for a CSS account [PAYPAL]

    I have a 7 Dig w/ HL2 0:0:56XXXXX
     
< 8 Digit Steam Account! | Selling Wicked Steam Acct Over 3k+ Must See >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site