Buy Any (good) Account 50$

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Setsena, May 20, 2016.

Buy Any (good) Account 50$
  1. Unread #1 - May 20, 2016 at 9:59 AM
  2. Setsena
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2015
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Setsena Member
    Banned

    Buy Any (good) Account 50$

    Hello,

    I have been looking around for some time now, trying to find a good OSRS account but without luck. Tried Arcus shop, but he won't even respond :/.

    I would like to buy an account without email, but if it has a email, I would like it to be from a mod or a 1000+$ donator.

    Thanks.

    Taking offers atm :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 20, 2016 at 11:15 AM
  4. AkonBestRapper
    Joined:
    May 16, 2016
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AkonBestRapper Member
    Banned

    Buy Any (good) Account 50$

    I have an account. Pm me ur skype and we can negotiate it all.
     
< Selling Lvl 37 pure Att10/Str60/Def1/Range50----- | Selling lvl 44 pure (fletching 99) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site