[Buy]50M for $25

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by upd@te, Sep 6, 2011.

[Buy]50M for $25
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM
  2. upd@te
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    upd@te Newcomer

    [Buy]50M for $25

    Title says it all:
    buying 50M for 25 dollars.
    I will pay you with paypal verified and bank funded account.

    options:
    -I'm willing to use an OMM
    -You will go first
    -if you're trusted I will go first (maybe doing increments)

    ~Upd@te!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM
  4. Tonil
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2011
    Posts:
    760
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    575

    Tonil Formerly known as tonil92

    [Buy]50M for $25

    i can sell add my msn: [email protected]
    i dont go first but i accept omm if you pay
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:46 AM
  6. upd@te
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    upd@te Newcomer

    [Buy]50M for $25

    do increments?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  8. ikbengekha
    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2009
    Posts:
    261
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ikbengekha Forum Addict

    [Buy]50M for $25

    I got 20M for sale (10$) but I won't go first, we can use an omm if you want to pay.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM
  10. upd@te
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    upd@te Newcomer

    [Buy]50M for $25

    Discussing with someone right now
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  12. upd@te
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    upd@te Newcomer

    [Buy]50M for $25

    I am not paying for the increments if you have buisness paypall accounts or something guys, I will do it in 1 trade but you need to be trusted in order for me to go first!
     
  13. Unread #7 - Sep 6, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  14. upd@te
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    upd@te Newcomer

    [Buy]50M for $25

    are you willing to do increments?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Sep 6, 2011 at 11:42 AM
  16. upd@te
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    upd@te Newcomer

    [Buy]50M for $25

    bought 50m topic can be closed~~
     
< [MAIL][BUYING] 100M via Mail $0.55/£0.35 PER MIL UK ONLY [MAIL][BUYING] | Buying 50m Rsgp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site