(BUY) 15 Year HCIM

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Deathstroke, Jan 17, 2018.

(BUY) 15 Year HCIM
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 17, 2018 at 6:20 AM
  2. Deathstroke
    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2018
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    22

    Deathstroke Newcomer

    (BUY) 15 Year HCIM

    Title pretty much says it all. I have purchased a couple already but they died.. gg. I'll go first, mm will be used and will comply with all trade rules. I see several threads selling this and have pm'd thread owners. I'm making this post in case I missed someone and I am sure I did. I'll ask this thread be locked when I have bought one. Thanks everyone.

    Please pm price

    Extra info:
    • Wanting blank accounts
    • Obviously no black marks
    • Feb 2002 creation
    • Prefer no email
    • Prefer to have all info used to create
     
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 22, 2018 at 11:26 PM
  4. Quake
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    841
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    143
    Doge

    Quake Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    (BUY) 15 Year HCIM

    Nevermind I'm baked, The account must of been on tut and never finished. Ill check my old accounts and see If i can locate one.
     
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
< [WTB] High end skiller | WTB Account with Old TH items (tattos, horns, qbd helm...) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site