Adblock breaks this site

[BUSTED ?] Smokin Mils

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Tiemen, Oct 29, 2010.

  1. Jay Bird

    Jay Bird Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2010
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUSTED ?] Smokin Mils

    Just one big scam to draw in the noobs on rs with 5-10M and make them blow their cash :p
     
  2. CaptainMoose

    CaptainMoose Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Posts:
    267
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [BUSTED ?] Smokin Mils

    I used to think Smokin Mils was the answer to all my money problems.
    Then I discovered Sythe and Botting.
    Even when I attempted to 'Merch' with smokin mils I'd dump way before they told me to.
     
< Wat is this I don't even | Ump Turmoil Pk Vid 2 "Fearless" | High Risks | PvP | 100% Hybriding >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site