Adblock breaks this site

Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rawrasaurus, Nov 12, 2010.

  1. Rawrasaurus

    Rawrasaurus Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    1,900
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

    Hey, just wondering if anyone is going to see Bullet For My Valentine on the 12th of December at wembley arena, london.

    It's going to be awesome, Bring me the horizon and Atreyu are the support bands. I can't wait, I'm so excited.

    Is anyone else going, or to any of their other concerts in December?
     
  2. PieAndChips

    PieAndChips Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Posts:
    569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

    I am contemplating the idea.
     
  3. w000t

    w000t Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2007
    Posts:
    2,608
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

    Id love to go but I'm in the states.

    But doesn't it seem odd that BMTH and Atreyu are support bands?? o_O
     
  4. Rawrasaurus

    Rawrasaurus Guru
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Posts:
    1,900
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

    Haha, better hurry up. Standing tickets are all gone and there are only a few seated tickets left. ^_^

    It's quite rare they come to the UK, I'm so glad they have are here as they are my favourite band.

    I know, I was surprised to hear that such big bands were playing as support, but hey I'm not complaining :noworry:
     
  5. Noodles :)

    Noodles :) Guru
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2009
    Posts:
    1,597
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

    Bullet are AMAZING live. Bring me are pretty horrible live haven't seen Atreyu.
    I saw Bullet, Bring me and Cancerbats back in September when they were touring Aussie. :)
     
  6. James

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013
    Bullet For My Valentine December 12th

    I'd love to go :)
    I actually am waiting for BFMV to come to the netherlands so I can surprise my GF with 2 tickets.
     
< My chemical Romance - Danger Days. | Andre Nickatina - Any fans? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site