[Btc][07]Amanda the pet hunter

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by Amandia, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 13, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  2. Amandia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Amandia Formerly known as amanda1992
    $50 USD Donor New

So recently i decided to sell my main account, which had 10 pets(Bandos. Kraken, KBD, Herbi, Rocky, Mining pet, Chaos ele, Phenix, Mole, and Jad), and decided to focus more on the profitable aspects of the game. While i enjoy the road i have taken i sometimes miss the simplicity of just playing the game, and thus i have conjured an idea that may just feed both monsters. Welcome to my pet hunting thread, where you the customer pay me the retard to spends countless boring gruesome hours to achieve the pet you have always wanted. I am a very experienced player, my before mentioned main being 2090 total and having 10 pets, with countless monsters above pet kc. And to offset the costs I will be keeping all loot from the pet hunting therefore allowing me to charge the customer bare minimum in their pet hunting adventures. I will grind pvm or skillings pets, with skilling pets costing a little more because of the lack of profit. So if you have always wanted a pet and havent had the time, or dont have the patience you have come to rhe right place.

First off i should start with a list of pets i can not or will not hunt for you, the reasons vary from difficulty to the amount of attention needed.
    1. Inferno pet. (Have not completed)
    2. Either raids pet. (Too much attention required)

Those are the only 3 pets i will not hunt for you my normal hours of iperation are from 6-7 pm cst to around 1-2 pm cst thus giving a wide window for those freaks who sleep or go to work. Understand this is for pet hunting and nothing else, however you will recieve the exp, and kcs without additional charge. Since every pet is different and received in different ways we will discuss exactly how the payment process will work, but the general standard will be payment will be made by verifiable kill count/exp gained and will be agreed upon by both users therefore you may just pay for 100 bandos kills and hope to get pet, or you may tell me to try the whole night and pay me for the exact kc i achieved.
    You can supply your acc with the items needed or i can supply, for a 5m fee.

This is just a trial idea to see of there are any pet hunters out there wwilling to pay someone to spend those long hours achieving the pet theyve always wanted. If interested in my service and willing to be my first customer pm me here. All pets are achievable however you mist already be able to achieve said pet, dont message me to get the herbiboar pet if your 65 hunter ,etc. This will of course all be done on the side and may take a while depensing on pet but my knowledge of the game and long hours online afford you the oppurtunity to wake up to a new pet. I have hunted most of these pets so i am ready to start hunting pets for you today. In total i uave achieved 13 different osrs pets. I have a clan but do not have enough help to carry an account therefore please do not request if the pet can not be achieved solo.(lvl 70 wanting armadyl pet) as i stated before i am very experienced in the game and will start pet hunting right away. I will pet hunt for you while you are at work/asleep and will then allow you to play qhenever you are ready. This will be a froendly persomal to personal business for now and will only have room for 1-2 people to start off with, but will expand the iperation if needed. Again this a test run and i look forward to see if anyone would be willing to pay me to achieve their pet dreams
    Shoot me a dm if interested and ty for reading.

Some pictures of me receiving pet drops:
    http://prntscr.com/m6tjsu
    http://prntscr.com/m6tjxl
    http://prntscr.com/m6tkws
    http://prntscr.com/m6tli4
    http://prntscr.com/m6tmdf

picture showing my 10 pets on main account:
    Screenshot

Pricing:
    For first customer I will give 50% discount meaning only 2m/hr minus loot!!! Meaning higher tier pvm pets would be close to free!!! thieving pet just 800k/hr!!
    The average price rate will be based on 4m/hr minus loot from said pet hunt. (ex. if average loot is 1.5m/hr it will only cost you 2.5m/hr), or you could pay for 10 hours which would be 40m minus the chance of getting pharohs scepter which would knock of like 12m meaning it would cost you 2.8m/hr for thieving pet.
    Pricing will be based on wether you want to pay all up front (MM can hold), or pay day by day. So for example thieve pet is 90 hours, and average loot running is 1.2m hour meaning the pet up front would cost you 252m. And day-by-day 10 hours would cost you 28m, or 2.8m per hour.
    Average rate of skilling pets can be found here:

While pvm pets are a lot different we can come up with an average rate and go from there.
    I realize this is a steep price for a pet, but this is a personal thread meant for only the most serious of pet hunters, and I hope to have 1-2 people who continuously use my service.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 13, 2019 at 10:55 PM
  4. Rigo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    itzrigo

Rigo Join Our Official DosBros Service Discord Server!
    Rigo Donor

Add me I might be interested in a raccoon pet :)

Discord: Rigo#0001

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 13, 2019 at 11:01 PM
  6. Amandia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

Added, also to mention this will all be done by hand so I will not have room to attempt for 5 or 6 people, but cant expand if there is a big enough demand ty again for even reading.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 13, 2019 at 11:11 PM
  8. Lucifer
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lucifer Formerly known as Sky

9. Unread #5 - Jan 13, 2019 at 11:13 PM
  10. Amandia
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

No set price I have an average I will charge per hour but as we all know kc/exp an hour while pet hunting is so different you cant just charge a flat rate, also needs to be verifiable by either exp/hr or kc considering there is no telling how long it will take to achieved said pet. With being said I will subtract the average loot per hour out of the cost, therefore if the said monster drops 1m/hr I will subtract the 1m out of cost before hand, and I am very flexible and fair so prices will vary case by case.
    You can also by the pet from me on a average hours taken case, for example the thieving pet at pyramid plunder lvl 91 is 90 hours, so you could pay for the pet at that rate, which I would then train until I received pet on the hours you provide, or you can pay on a more flexible day to day rate that will give you the option, but obviously will not guarantee pet that night. I spent 1800 kills at sire dry which accounts to 90 hours. So if I was playing 10 hrs a day for example, that would be 9 days dry of that pet so your kind of taking a gamble if you pay for the whole pet, but you guarantee that I wont stop until you have pet, while as day-to-day is safer pay wise, but would require you to pay everyday. This is a fresh idea also if you have any better ideas please lmk.
    All skilling pet rates can be found here:

Pvm pet rates are of course a lot more harder but I have confidence we can come to an agreement.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 10, 2019 at 8:19 AM
  12. Homesick
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    homesick

Homesick Member

Fyi thieving pet can be done in 36 hours

13. Unread #7 - Apr 12, 2020 at 6:26 PM
  14. M1LLY R0CK