Adblock breaks this site

Botting your account for free!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Unlucky4Ever, Feb 21, 2010.

  1. Unlucky4Ever

    Unlucky4Ever Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Can a mod please delete/close this?
     
  2. Queen|of|hunter

    Queen|of|hunter Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2010
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Could you proove it?
     
  3. Unlucky4Ever

    Unlucky4Ever Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Yes, one sec I'll upload a pic.

    EDIT: Pic and MSN add to main post.
     
  4. Queen|of|hunter

    Queen|of|hunter Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2010
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Wow looks legit to me, except for the 2 top banned ones lol, niice and good luck
     
  5. Unlucky4Ever

    Unlucky4Ever Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Yea, I had a firemaker, and the other one I can't remember what it is...

    EDIT: I also used all of these bots on my own main account, so they are safe, I got 99 firemaking and fletching from this, 62-75 hunting in about 2 days, 72-92 cooking in 5 days. 52-87 runecrafting in about a month. And many many more skills I'm happy to have gotten from these lovely bots.
     
  6. Queen|of|hunter

    Queen|of|hunter Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2010
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Ohk well im gonna come to you tommorrow, im off to bed im gonna need some training but add me msn, [email protected]
     
  7. Queen|of|hunter

    Queen|of|hunter Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2010
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Ohk soz for double post lag, but good night
     
  8. lilpjer

    lilpjer Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2009
    Posts:
    2,009
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

  9. Unlucky4Ever

    Unlucky4Ever Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Yes I can do that, I added you.
     
  10. Instinctive

    Instinctive Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2010
    Posts:
    832
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    I would like 1-60 woodcutting completed if possible :)
     
  11. Unlucky4Ever

    Unlucky4Ever Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    I can do some of the training tonight, and some tomorrow.
     
  12. mrmay

    mrmay Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2009
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    Do you mind if you use the pro hunter bot to get my hunter levels up from 63? thanks, and btw, do you keep the cash? thanks, added you on msn
     
  13. Unlucky4Ever

    Unlucky4Ever Active Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2009
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting your account for free!

    No, you keep all the cash you make from any of the botting I do, I will always ask you before I start botting (if your on) if your not on, I will PM you on here letting you know that I have started. And I will PM you back when I have finished for the day.

    And I will do the AutoHunter Pro for you, if you wish.
     
< Looking for hunter trainer | Doing any job >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site