Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by T o A d, Apr 19, 2010.

Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 19, 2010 at 1:36 AM
  2. T o A d
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T o A d Forum Addict

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Well I felt like starting a log to see if I could do this again. I did back in 2008 with 3 bans :cool: all temp. Jagex couldn't hold a brotha down LOL. Anyway lets see if I can do again. I'm started from level 4 mining and when I'm done I will have 394k Essence all together. Which should be 50m+ ::D
    Also this done using Garrett's Essence Miner. I strongly suggest for anyone botting essence to use his bot. ITS FLAWLESS <3 THANK YOU GARRETT!

    1st Day Log is made
    [​IMG]

    Day 2 - Botted 13+ Hour
    Bought some Oak Logs gonna run planker tonight. Construction <3
    [​IMG]

    Day 3 - Botted for maybe 10ish hours or somewhere around that IDFK, but I do know I'm getting hammers for 75 con tomorrow. Happy 420 to everyone. Hope you enjoyed your day! I enjoyed mine that's for sure! :D
    [​IMG]

    Day 4 - Didn't bot at all I played some SC bought some hammers with points got 60 con and made some tabs to get some money back.
    [​IMG]

    Day 10
    [​IMG]
    I CBF to update everyday considering I sleep a shit ton, but I haven't today maybe I can get my sleep pattern back on track today! Anyway been botting tabs. Tonight I'm doing 10k more :3

    THE DAILY VIDEO


    HURDUR How can I contact you?
    If you want to ask me anything you can reach my through these :D
    AIM - xVeteranBxRx
    Skype - iBlacklight
    MSN - [email protected]
    Xbox - IH i p p i IE

    THIS IS HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ME

    Pepsi is giving away grant money to a cause that gets the most votes, and
    one of the ideas in the running is Kanzius Non-invasive R/F therapy, an alternative cancer treatment that looks very promising. Basically what it is, is injecting carbon or gold nanotubes into cancer cells, heating them with radio waves, and thus destroying the cancer cells and leaving the nearby healthy cells intact. Last I heard it was 100% successful when tested on liver cancer in rabbits. Hasn't entered human trials yet though.

    http://www.kanziuscancerresearch.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kanzius#Cancer_therapy

    It's currently ranked 6th, but only the top 2 spots get the grant money.

    So anyway if you care about defeating cancer once and for all, please vote here:
    http://www.refresheverything.com/kanziuscancerresearch

    I mean why not vote?

    tl;dr JUST FUCKING CLICK THE LINK TO HELP FIND A MORE EFFECTIVE WAY OF TREATING CANCER

    Also spread this through Facebook, Myspace, Whatever you want. Just spread this!
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 19, 2010 at 2:00 AM
  4. FaTaL Sh0t X
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,603
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FaTaL Sh0t X Guru
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    How many hours are you planning on botting it in a day?

    GL, though. Will be hard not to get banned.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 19, 2010 at 2:09 AM
  6. T o A d
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T o A d Forum Addict

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    I usually bot it for like 10+ Hours a day then take a break for like 10 hours a day. If I get banned no loss. I quit Runescape awhile back and started playing WoW. I only can get to level 60 since I haven't bought TBC or WoTLK yet :'(, but I was recruited so I can get 60's pretty fast :D. So far I have a 60 rogue and I'm working on a Shaman right now.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 19, 2010 at 2:21 AM
  8. Muk
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Muk Member
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Gl, But would have been better on a lvl 3 ;)

    Nice cash so far...
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 19, 2010 at 2:34 AM
  10. Burnley
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    5,036
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    348254523296317450
    Discord Username:
    burnleey
    M
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... Sythe's 10th Anniversary Former OMM

    Burnley Hero
    $5 USD Donor

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    im botting a miner but not ess iron + coal :p ill hit 83 mining in 6 hour's and approx 18mill worth, want to make 34mill for claws :) dunno how much gp ess makes a hour :| but gud luck
     
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 19, 2010 at 2:37 AM
  12. T o A d
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T o A d Forum Addict

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    With 42 Mining I'm making 110k+ an hour. It gets faster when your a higher level :D

    I got combat because I got pissed when I was using VTW Planker and a mugger killed me and made me lose 500k :'(
     
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 19, 2010 at 3:29 AM
  14. Muk
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Muk Member
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Happened to me lol, Whats the goals as In stats After you get 80 mining?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Apr 19, 2010 at 3:56 AM
  16. magehero
    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2008
    Posts:
    787
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    magehero Apprentice
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    all i can say is... good luck :D
     
  17. Unread #9 - Apr 19, 2010 at 4:36 AM
  18. T o A d
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T o A d Forum Addict

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Hmm I think I might do Range/Mage or Mauler :) Depends on how I fell by the time I'm done. Most likely Range/Mage FUCK MELEE most of the time for me I always hated doing it.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Apr 19, 2010 at 9:56 AM
  20. Solved
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2010
    Posts:
    124
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Solved Active Member

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    I am doing this too not to lvl 80 just trying to get like 10mill or so. I am starting a mauler again maybe gonna make a logg. I am 35 mining at the moment.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Apr 19, 2010 at 10:24 AM
  22. Range Me
    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,924
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Range Me Guru
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    ..Good luck. 10 hours a day, you must be a super human to do this. When I botted hunter I did like 10 hours a day but at least 3 breaks for a "bathroom" break =)

    I hope you make it!
     
  23. Unread #12 - Apr 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM
  24. TheMaker
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2010
    Posts:
    1,723
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheMaker Guru
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Its bad for your pixels to bot! >.<

    But GL i guess <.<
     
  25. Unread #13 - Apr 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM
  26. jordanmw2
    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2010
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jordanmw2 Member

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    nice good luck not getting banned
     
  27. Unread #14 - Apr 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  28. Faken_trixz
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Faken_trixz Active Member
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    althought i don't support botting you seem like a dedcent guy, good luck on the goal.
     
  29. Unread #15 - Apr 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM
  30. T o A d
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T o A d Forum Addict

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Thanks to all the people who support so far. :cool:
     
  31. Unread #16 - Apr 19, 2010 at 9:05 PM
  32. Reesesâ„¢
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2008
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Reesesâ„¢ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    cmon, bot for 1day+ at a time XDDD i run mine for 16-20 hours a day, sometimes let it have a day off.
    I havent gotten banned, and im 97 str.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Apr 19, 2010 at 9:13 PM
  34. acashedbowl
    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    acashedbowl Guru

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Hey, i definately support you. Back in the day i bought like 20m gold of Gold4RS and they mined pure ess the whole time and got me to like 72 mining haha. Gooldluck! hope oyu make it.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Apr 19, 2010 at 10:43 PM
  36. Armino
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2010
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Armino Member

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    i botted coal for months. no ban. botted ess a week. banned.
     
  37. Unread #19 - Apr 20, 2010 at 1:13 AM
  38. T o A d
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    395
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    T o A d Forum Addict

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Updated the thread with a way you can support me also BUMP so me people can see this! Also sadface because RSbot is down :(
     
  39. Unread #20 - Apr 20, 2010 at 2:14 AM
  40. Muk
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2009
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Muk Member
    Banned

    Botting 80 Mining from Essenc.e

    Nice 4m Already =[] Gratz on 50 Mining.

    Also Clicked link, Hope I can help =]
     
< Pictures of money making with profit now! | i love thieving! <3 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site